TENDERS 2018 -19
Notification of Admission in Class-IX (2018-19) against vacant seats
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Khanpora, District Budgam, Jammu & Kashmir was established in 1987 in accordance with NPE, 1986.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Budgam is fully residential, co-educational school affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi having classes up to 12 standard.Read more
- To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
- To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
FEATURES OF NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA
- Selection through entrance test at VIth and IXth. standard.
- Providing good quality modern education.
- Free Board and lodging.
- Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning).
- Promoting national integration through migration.
- Trend setters through pace setting activities.