LATERAL ENTRY FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS XI AGAINST VACANT SEATS
CONDUCT OF LATERAL ENTRY TEST 2017 FOR ADMISSION TO CLASS IX AGAINST VACANT SEATS
सीधी भर्ती की ळिखित परीक्षा दिनांक 11.12.2016 द्वारा पी.जी.टी. पद हेतु चयनित अभ्यार्थियों के साक्षात्कार
CONSOLIDATED LIST OF EMPANELED TEACHERS ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18 OF ALL SUBJECTS
NOTICE FOR EMPANELMENT/ENGAGEMENT OF TEACHERS ON CONTRACT BASIS
- Notice for Empanelment/Engagement of Teachers on Contract
- A copy of Eligibility Criteria
- Weightage Criteria for PGTs/TGTs/FCSAs (Annexure ‘B’)
- Weightage Criteria for Music teachers (Annexure ‘C’)
- Weightage Criteria for Art Teachers (Annexure ‘D’)
- Weightage Criteria for PETs (Annexure ‘E’)
- Weightage Criteria for Librarians (Annexure ‘F’)
- Weightage Criteria for PGTs(IT) (Annexure ‘G’)
- Weightage Criteria for PGTs (Food Production & Beverages) (Annexure ‘H’)
- Weightage Criteria for Female Staff Nurse (Annexure ‘I’)
- Application Format for PGTs/TGTs
- Application Format for PGT (IT)
- Application Format for PGT (Food Production & Beverages)
- Application Format for PETs
- Application Format for ART Teachers
- Application Format for Music Teachers
- Application Format for Librarians
- Application Format for Female Staff Nurse
- Proforma of Attendance Sheet for Applicants
- Proforma of Merit List for All Posts (Annexure-C1)
- Proforma of Empanelment of Teachers of all Posts except TGTs (Annexure C2)
- Proforma of Empanelment of TGTs (Annexure C3)
- Proforma of Empanelment of Female Staff Nurse (Annexure C4)
- While preparing Merit List the post needs to be mentioned in MS-Excel Sheet as per list enclosed (Annexure C5)
- Addenda to Eligibility Criteria
List of teaching and non teaching staff on contractual basis for session 2016-17
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Khanpora, District Budgam, Jammu & Kashmir was established in 1987 in accordance with NPE, 1986.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Budgam is fully residential, co-educational school affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi having classes up to 12 standard.Read more
- To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
- To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
FEATURES OF NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA
- Selection through entrance test at VIth and IXth. standard.
- Providing good quality modern education.
- Free Board and lodging.
- Inculcating values and environment awareness.
- Provision of TAL (Technology Aided Learning).
- Promoting national integration through migration.
- Trend setters through pace setting activities.